We have a fun, loving and educational environment in our school. Love and acceptance are given here in many ways. Positive reinforcement of how special and unique each little person is, happens often as this is the essence of our teaching method.
Teachers have been selected because of personality qualities, which make them particularly suited to teaching young children. Our personnel consist of 10 staff members who are caring and concerned adults who are:
- Trained or experienced in early childhood development;
- Interested in young children and their progress;
- Warm, positive and open in their relationship with young children and their parents;
- Accepting of each child’s individual needs and abilities;
- Enthusiastic about guiding children in their first steps to school experiences.
Our commitment to excellence is visible in both classrooms and playground areas. Small classes ensure one-on-one interaction between the teacher and the child. Very close attention is paid to each child’s progress.
We have parent interviews when reports are issued in June and November. Parents are encouraged to see the teacher if there are concerns throughout the year.
06h30 – 13h30 (Half day)
06h30 – 17h30 (Full day)
Commencement age: from 1 year old
A 10% discount is allocated on more than one child per family. A 5% discount will be offered to parents paying in full before 31 January. A 2,5% discount is allocated if paid in four payment terms (January, April, July, October). Fees are payable over 11 months from January to November.
|Meaning of Disneykids:
- D - Development both physically and mentally
- I - Individual attention
- S - Small classes
- N - Neat and tidy
- E - Educational toys
- Y - Young at heart
- K - Knowledge and helpful
- I - Intellectual, integrity and honesty
- D - Discipline, diligent and dedicated
- S - Strive for perfection in all aspect